As an Account Coordinator, you will provide support to account managers, assisting with day-to-day activities and requests from our diverse list of clients, as well as be directly responsible for some accounts under the account manager’s supervision. This is a full-time, salaried position depending on experience. Recent college graduates with digital media, web development, marketing and communications backgrounds, and relevant internship experience are welcomed to apply. Our mantra is collaboration, creativity and freedom — we are a highly-motivated team of individuals who enjoy working together, but respect each other’s unique vision and talents, encouraging the freedom to creatively decide how to develop the best solutions that benefit not only our clients, but our agency as a whole.
- Assist/support account managers with client projects and day-to-day client communication
- Assist in preparing meeting agendas, reports, schedules, proposals, and other client communications/correspondence
- Participate/document client meeting/conference call discussions
- Pulling/preparing client monthly billing reports
- Assist with Q/A website testing and website maintenance
- Provide recommendations for ongoing campaign/project improvement
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines at the same time
- HTML knowledge a plus
- BA in digital media, marketing, communications or other related field
- 0-2 years experience in digital media, marketing, communications or other related field
- Knowledge of our clients and their associated industries
- Extremely organized
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Ability to multitask
- Efficient, fast learner
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Parscale is an equal opportunity employer, and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or disability, or any other legally protected basis. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the hiring process and on the job, as required by applicable law. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.
Thank you for your application.
©2018 Parscale | All rights reserved.