Digital Communications Intern
As a Parscale Strategy Intern, you will assist with general office needs as directed and determined by the executive team. Additionally, the Digital Communications Intern will assist and work with our Design team and Communications Manager to assist in day-to-day operations. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a variety of areas including but not limited to, Account Services, Digital Marketing, Office Management, Social Media Management, and Design. This is a part-time position; specific work hours TBD based on schedules.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist communications and account team in day to day project management; including material preparation and content entry
- Collecting data from campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the team in administrative and office tasks
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in Communications, Marketing, Digital Media, or other related field
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to execute tasks accurately at a high level without excess supervision
- A high degree of organization skills
- Resourcefulness in finding information and answers
- Efficient, fast learner
Parscale is an equal opportunity employer, and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or disability, or any other legally protected basis. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the hiring process and on the job, as required by applicable law. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.
Thank you for your application.
©2019 Parscale | All rights reserved.