Digital Content Writer
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood Area, Florida
Required Education: Bachelor's
Required Experience: 1 - 3 Years Experience
Parscale Strategy is a national, award-winning, full-service firm specializing in large-scale, multi-million dollar political consulting and digital media strategy, execution and management for a variety of clients.
We are looking for a digital content writer to join our growing team. As a digital content writer, you will be responsible for creating compelling, relevant and engaging content for a variety of extremely diverse clients and mediums, including blogs, web, digital ads and other digital collateral. This is a full-time, salaried position depending on experience. Past employment with an agency isn’t a requirement, but you must be willing to work in a fast-paced, extremely deadline-oriented environment and do whatever it takes to help our clients achieve — and exceed — their goals and objectives.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- 1+ year experience as a digital content writer or copywriter
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- SEO experience working with title tags, meta descriptions, h1s, etc., as well as keyword research strategy knowledge
- Ability to recommend new marketing initiatives based on seasonality, industry updates and client-related events
- Creative thinking and collaborative work style, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications or related field
Interested applicants should submit writing samples along with applicationParscale is an equal opportunity employer, and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or disability, or any other legally protected basis. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the hiring process and on the job, as required by applicable law. We will nor tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.
Thank you for your application.
©2018 Parscale | All rights reserved.