Digital Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood Area, Florida
Required Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Parscale is looking for a digital marketing manager to join the team. As a member of the digital marketing department, you will work alongside account managers and designers to plan and execute cross-channel ad campaigns for a variety of clients.
Key Duties Include:
- Build and optimize advertising campaigns on multiple digital marketing platforms, including DSP’s, search engines, and social networks
- Create strategic cross-platform media plans to meet a variety of client needs, including branding, eCommerce, and direct response
- Manage online data collection and conversion tracking
- Manage onboarding offline data into online marketing platforms
- Manage reporting and budget monitoring across multiple clients and campaigns
- Interface with multiple vendors including publishers, ad networks, and ad tech providers to access inventory and execute ad buys
- 1-3 years experience executing digital marketing campaigns for multiple clients; agency experience preferred
- Proficiency trafficking campaigns in programmatic buying platforms such as Doubleclick Bid Manager, AppNexus, or Media Math
- Proficiency trafficking campaigns in social media platforms such as Facebook Business Managers
- Familiarity with ad servers, measurement platforms, and conversion tracking
- Familiarity with Data Management Platforms and managing the offline to online data onboarding process
- Demonstrated ability to maintain attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing a variety of campaign types including direct response as well as branding and persuasion
Thank you for your application.
©2018 Parscale | All rights reserved.