Digital Media Strategist
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Washington D.C.
Required Experience: 1-3 years in digital or social media management
Parscale Strategy LLC is looking for a digital media strategist to join our growing team. As a member of the digital marketing team, you will work alongside account managers and designers to plan and execute cross-channel digital ad campaigns for a variety of clients.
This is a full-time, salaried position depending on experience. Our mantra is collaboration, creativity and freedom — we are a highly-motivated team of individuals who enjoy working together, but respect each other’s unique vision and talents, encouraging the freedom to creatively decide how to develop the best solutions that benefit not only our clients, but our agency as a whole.
This position will be primarily focused on a large political client. As such, the ability to handle a fast-paced and occasionally stressful environment will be key to success. An understanding and keen interest in politics and political campaigns will be highly beneficial for this position.
- Monitor and manage social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and more.
- Curate content, conceptualize and oversee the creation of original content with team of motion and graphic designers; providing copy, image, video, and audio materials.
- Research, plan, and implement social media strategy that aligns with client short and long-term goals as well as current events
- Assist in the deployment of creative assets and handle ad-operations and traffic for email, sms, online advertising, and social media campaigns
- Coordinate with our clients, vendors, and agency partners on analytics reports, billing, and campaign approvals
- Request media clips from our research team and coordinate edits and distribution
- Use analysis to optimize post performance, make recommendations for improvement
- 1-3 years of experience creating copy and content for social media platforms
- Political experience is a huge plus, but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in growing a career in digital ad operations
Interested applicants should include writing samples and social media examples.
Parscale is an equal opportunity employer, and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or disability, or any other legally protected basis. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the hiring process and on the job, as required by applicable law. We will nor tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.
Thank you for your application.
©2019 Parscale | All rights reserved.